F&H Sales Associate
The Forth and Home Sales Associate works to ensure guests always feel at home in the store. The create a warm and welcoming environment, demonstrate a thorough knowledge of products, recommend wares to meet the customers needs/design goals and contribute to driving sales by providing exceptional service to all persons in a real and authentic way.
A good sense of humor, creative mindset and passion for customer service are needed. The ideal candidate genuinely loves people, is positive, respectful and helpful to others. They are a team player, collaborate with peers and leadership, easily share ideas and jump in to support the needs of the team. They are adaptable, exhibit a willingness to learn and grow, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, flexible to change, and open to try doing things in a new way.
- Brand Ambassador: acts as a brand representative reflective of the company values
- Customer Engagement: initiates conversation, shares advice and product knowledge to interact with the customer in a personalized way
- Store Technology: utilizes technology to be well-informed on company priorities and promotions in-store and online; delivers a seamless, omni channel shopping experience through utilization of the tools available to serving the customer (i.e. POS, In-Store & Curbside Pick Up + Online shopping when available)
- Independently open/close the store according to all guidelines
- Welcome all guests as they enter; acknowledge all guests as they exit
- Converse with guests as appropriate regarding knowledge of products, brand stories, recommendations for styling, etc
- Maintain merchandise presentation by stocking, rotating, styling, restyling and...restyling again
- Process purchases, exchanges and returns
- Receive deliveries, lift up to 30 lbs, organize shipments, tag and price items
- Oversee POS entry and inventory updates
- Keep the store organized and clean - including, but not limited to, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, emptying trash, recycling and watering plants.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of social media channels for daily posting, stories, reels and marketing of the like.
- Support at community events.
The Sales Associate position is part-time, starting at 20-23 hours a week. Starting pay for this position is $14/hour. At least 3 years retail sales and customer service experience, plus a strong interested in home decor are preferred.
Send your resume or profession details to email@example.com to apply.