F&H Sales Associate
The Sales Associate contributes to driving sales by providing exceptional service to customers in a real and authentic way.
- Customer Engagement: collaborates with the leadership team in cultivating an environment of genuine customer connection where all customers feel welcome, heard and valued
- Selling Culture: takes initiative to drive sales and store metrics by utilizing key performance indicators to help set goals
- Omni-Channel Service: utilizes technology to deliver a seamless, omni-channel shopping experience through execution of all omni services including brick and mortar retail, online shopping, in-store pick-up etc.
Visual + Business Operations
- Daily Operations: supports daily operating processes such as opening and closing procedures, maintaining store standards, receiving inventory (must be able to lift 50 lbs), restocking/merchandising product, and helping with facilities or IT issues
- Product Flow: supports the shipment process to gain awareness of product including what’s new and what’s already on the floor, supports visual standards, product stock levels, and markdowns, collaborates to effectively execute shipment and omni fulfillment processes
- Store Environment: cultivates a culture of hospitality; assists store leadership in maintaining standards and cleanliness by supporting daily tasks; stays current on monthly visual messaging and concept updates within the store
Teamwork + Communication
- Positivity: contributes to the store by being positive, respectful, and helpful to others
- Team Player: collaborates with peers and leadership, sharing ideas and jumping in to support the needs of the team
- Adaptable: exhibits a willingness to learn and adapt; is flexible to change and open to try new ways of doing things
The ideal candidate loves selling, is a people person, excels at making everyone feel welcome, takes initiative, works independently, actively listens and can solve problems.
The Sales Associate position is part-time. At least 3 years sales and customer service experience are required. Weekend availability is required. A strong interest in home decor and social media knowledge are a plus.
Send your resume or professional details to email@example.com to apply.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.